Funny Stupid People

Some things are just so ludicrous. Now this is not about the pure religion of Islam which I respect and have nothing against (and I also don't wish for a thunderous jihad to be brought upon my head). I'm talking about certain arseholes and idiots of that religion, they would be pathetically hilarious if they weren't so dangerous.
So there's this lady who's been charged by the Islamic courts in Sudan for breaking an Islamic law. What did she do? She named a Teddy Bear, Mohammed! Now get this: "...Sudan's top clerics (...) labelled her actions part of a western plot against Islam." FOR NAMING A TEDDY BEAR MOHAMMED FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, GET THAT?! Sad thing is she faces six months jail, 40 lashes or a fine.
There are some very interesting comments here, supporting the lady, many of them from Muslims, (and yes there are one or two arseholes too, as they are everywhere)

4 comments:

Helô said...

are we both competing for lack of inspiration??
btw, i'm serious about the tea, come and get a little pack for you.
beijo.

Airton Jordani said...

Well, I think it belongs to our stupid human nature. Everyday you can see examples like this, in many cultures, many countries. That's the main reason why is so hard to be proud of being human. :)

Alan said...

Helô, yes lack of inspiration is a common fault in me nowadays (always has been in fact). I know "Haven't had time" is the crappest excuse for not popping 'round, but, er... haven't had time...?
Airton, I agree, we humans are dumfucks, I think I'll become a mushroom, much more fun and ecological.

Airton Jordani said...

Mushroom?? Be careful... There are some cooks visiting your blog right now. You can be sliced or boiled (what a nice Wale Tea...)! hehehehe