HA ! The master's degree selection test was a DOODLE! HO! could've dun it with eyes closed, would've been a mess though, heckish swiggly writing.

Okay okay, it wasn't so freaking easy of course, blast me for a pumpkin if I didn't miss one whole question - compare poems of Manuel Bandeira, Cecilia Meireles and João Cabral de Melo Neto. and I know funkins about those three (should've read up yeah!). First two questions not too bad though, hope my written Portuguese holds up. Third question, I bullshronkled a lot about Oedipus, just wrote and wrote about all the stuff that was in my final paper. Not sure if it really answered the question though.

A dear friend of mine has a blog and a blog and a blog and a blog. Please read, it's far more interesting than my crap.

1 comment:

Airton Jordani said...

Good luck, my friend!