Well Bugger my .... well maybe not.

I suddenly find myself with hours of free time, MOST of Monday afternoon, MOST of Tuesday afternoon and MOST of Thursday afternoon, I'm sat at home wondering what to do. Writing on this blog doesn't seem to be making me any money. I need more work!
I'm in the Grip of a Gripe (rhymes with yippee! not tripe, my Portuguese speaking readers will know what I'm talking about), I'm dosing myself up with the hot lemon, garlic and honey mix, still nothing stronger to add though unfortunately.
A long period of nothing to do this afternoon induced me into a spot of naked sunbathing on my terrace, I burn very easily so I didn't spend too long out there, can't be done to have burnt privates, or generals for that matter. The warm sun over the entire body sure beats the feeling of clingy material in the hot weather.
The summers of childhood in Aberbachgenbach.
All the boyos from the pit would scrub their faces white, revealing the pock marks (from learning to eat with a fork), we'd get on the charabanc early Saturday morning to spend the day down the seaside town of Llancunty.
Llancunty, town of a Thousand Soles.



A couple hundred haddock.



And a halibut named Jeremy.

Time to spend a little time with Mary Ann Evans.

No comments: