Amongst the oddities that I found while browsing the BBC site is a man who, after being on a trip to Sri Lanka and being sucked by leeches, was so weak he "could only eat corned beef and lettuce for months", I find that bizarrely amusing , I mean why corned beef for freaks sake? It's a good job this didn't happen in the early 80s when Argentinean corned beef was boycotted because of the Falklands business.
Not an oddity but something that makes me exceedingly annoyed is that one Chief Superintendent Geraint Anwyl Williams (I wonder if he's Welsh?) wants to ban motorbikes from the national parks after an accident which killed two bikers in Gwynedd, my question is, if there were an accident involving cars in which people were killed, would he call for the banning of cars? Of course not, he's an obvious arsehole.
Back in the suburb of Cristal in the Gaúcho city of Porto Alegre, mosquito season has arrived judging from the sudden itchy zitchy feeling I'm getting on my legs right now. It's 2030 hrs, on my left, as I look out beyond the terrace, the sun has already sunk below the horizon and there's a dark orangy glow, fading upwards into a microsoft blue and Venus is conspicuous by her absence, gubbins if I know where the blasted thing should be at this time of year, it's usually just right over there somewhere.

Venus, Venus
The size of my
Heart.

HWYL FAWR!

Friggin test is the day after the day after tomorrow.
WHO is the new leader of China?

1 comment:

Helô said...

mosquito season - you bet!
good luck with your test, i'm sure you'll be alright (whenever the day after the day after tomorrow is!)
beeeeijo