FART PROUDLY!

Mr Maurice Fox has been banned from his local sports and social club just for providing a little light entertainment. The entertainment consisted of farting loudly, harmless and fun! Apparently his fellow members didn't think so, they were "disgusted" by his actions. "I'm a loud farter, but there is no smell." said Mr Fox. Benjamin Franklin wrote an essay proposing that scientists should spend their time developing a drug that would render the fart smell-less or indeed perfume the fart with a delicate scent, perhaps rose or lavender. Imagine the hours of fun you could have trumpeting away and appreciating the scented air!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a fellow farter from the land of brown ale,baked beans, and brussel sprouts, I say PARP PROUDLY!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

BTW, have you seen that hilarious Budweiser advert? (SHITE beer, I know, and believe me I am NOT trying to promote the frigging brand!) Click on the link and you should see what I mean:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LX87sbSQhkg

If the link doesn't work, go to www.youtube.com and do a search for " Budweiser farting horse!"