Jolly Spiffin'! I'm being voted for in the Welsh Blog Awards! TWO wonderful people out there somewhere have voted for ME! Ithankyousomuch. Annie'll probably run away with the votes, she's in most of the categories too.

Can't think of any more crap to write. Hope ye's all keeping up with the Best Alternative Places to Drink Beer, suggestions please, I'm not going to do this all one my ownses, nobody so far has nominated The Prancing Pony in Bree, yer buggers! Guess I'll have to do it meself.

Come on - votes votes votes!

Uhm... what do I win if I get voted Best (personal) Welsh Blog?

5 comments:

Dr. Mark L. Woods said...

Llongyfarchiadau / Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What about Rockies' in Larnaca for the best alternative places to drink beer ?

Or the Irish Harp in Berlin?

Maters on the Dutch/German border?

What about Mukker's for non alcoholic drinking in Cyprus?

Oh, I could go on.
Incidentally, of course I'm a spec-op. Who else could know this many secret watering holes ?

No more clues til you spill the beans about Tara................


ha ha ha !!!!!

Alan said...

Thanks Mark.
sliderule,I never went to 13 but I'll put 'em up. Muckers did sell alcohol at one point,problem was they sold to the underage pads brats so they got a ban. Had a few seshes there. As for Tara, well I left a comment on her (very commercial) blog about "new" strinless bikini bottoms being used in the Rio carnival for years, got to her blog through the Annie Rhiannon blog, very interesting stuff

Helô said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helô said...

it's not exactly an alternative place but you have to agree that Joe's a damned fine place to enjoy a beer - or whatever the beverage he sells there is :-)