I'm in the running for "Best Personal Blog" in the Welsh Blog Awards 2007, which means I'll have to write something ..... uhm ... er...oh BOLLOCKS!

Here's an update on my current situation anyway. Since the incident with the Personage on the Balcony, which occurred six weeks after the Personage on the Terrace incident and three weeks after the Personage IN the Apartment incident - most probably it is the same personage - I'm a trifle nervous whilst sleeping, or NOT sleeping as is the case. Despite strengthening bars being welded onto the terrace and a cage being welded onto the baclony, I still don't sleep tranquilly. I constantly awake during the night, tense and half expecting to see the silhouette of the barsturd THERE. I sleep (or not, etc, etc,) with a hammer beside the bed, yes, I know, I know, but I don't have a baseball bat. My flat-in-front neighbour offered to lend me his gun, I was sorely tempted. I'm actually half hoping this slimebag will return to the balcony in order to give me a chance to reach through the cage and shove him off and be done with. A three storey fall should break a few bones and perhaps dissuade him from further exploits. In my transmogrified HULK state when he appeared, I would have shoved him off if I had caught him. I have warned the neighbours above that as I now also have a caged balcony (the first floor is a garage with bars, the second floor is a caged balcony, so this is effectively a ladder straight up), he may continue his climb to there.

As I am apparently connected to 62,759,867 people through 19 Orkut "friends", so too am I connected to several of the people who perished on the ill-fated Porto Alegre - São Paulo TAM flight through three of my students. My coração goes out to the families.

No comments: