"I can't roll the fucking thing down" - "Try it the other way"(fumblefumble)- "Nope, still doesn't work, FUCK, I'm not going to buy THESE ones again"

After experimenting with injectable chemicals which produced disastrous results (see the paragraph headed ON A PERSONAL NOTE in THIS post) and after years of experience with yucky, stinky rubber things that sometimes don't roll down (is it ME??!!), and after much deliberation.

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS!!
Gunshots outside, first time in ages!

Ahem...much deliberation from me and the misses, ("I'm not sticking one of THOSE things inside me", but dearest... "I'm not going to bugger around with my hormones again"), I've decided to get The Snip.


I have a student who is a gynecologist I just asked her how I'd go about it through the public health system, i.e. for free. However, the public health system here is pretty much like how I described the public roads in an earlier post: patched up with black crumbly stuff that gets smashed to bits when used too much. Anyway she said she'd pull some strings to get me through a 3 year waiting list in just a few months. Now these few months have come to an end and I'm at the front of the queue! She phoned yesterday, she'd put me onto her male counterpart the urologist, which, if you add 'ne' becomes almost a brain doctor, well they do say that when the one part gets to working the other part quits. And that's it, I'll be snipped in a few short weeks! Too late for second thoughts and all that bumph.

Now I want one of those ties, that I remember from the 80s, "I Only Fire Blanks" or I.O.F.B.
(Fuck, I never wear ties)

My only real concern is, will it still squirt as much and as far.

No comments: