ILMATAR

I was treated to a spectacular air show at sundown yesterday; after a 10 km run (yes I'm up to 10 km now, I'll be doing a bloody marathon next if I'm not careful), I was sitting in the cage and thinking a few cold beers would go down very nicely indeed and help recuperate essential biological substances lost during the process of physical exertion . Upon investigation I discovered my fridge was indeed stocked with the necessary liquid formulae. I sat and quaffed, quaffed and sat. And as I quaffed and sat, I observed that a number of small birdie creatures were preforming some pretty damn fine aerobatic maneuvers, I henceforth opened the cage and set my instrument of posterior repose upon the terrace and there commenced to be astounded, indeed timberlyshiverated, by the continuing antics of aforementioned birdie creatures as they plunged, dived, swooped and swerved about my cranial member, apparently, as I perceived later, in a wild hunt of tiny winged blattodea life forms.

1 comment:

HelĂ´ said...

Sometimes I have problems understanding what you mean... Maybe it's the lack of beer :) Let's see if I got it right: there were birds, which I think, by your description, were andorinhas. And they were chasing baratas! Is that right? Or have I got it completely wrong? Another example of Welsh sense of humour, unattainable to most Brazilians (eg. euzinha)?