JIGGERY POKERY and HUMBUG !
Those Capitalist Pigish Monopolizing capitalist pigs! Just because I didn't pay my bill from February they doggon cut me off from internet.
Okay they had every right to I suppose. But what pissed me off was when I DID pay, they said it would take "up to 72 hours to get re-connected" so I waited. After 72 hours had passed, no signal on my modem, so I phoned THEN they said they'd have to send the technician round to reconnect me. So THAT took another 2 days before I could be at home for a guy (two guys as it turned out) to come round and click on their home page, enter a code and get reconnected. Weird thing was, even the guys that came round were baffled as to WHY they had to come round.

UPDATING (seeing as I've been off air for a few days)
The Evan Evans show was...erm. interesting. Didn't see many Welsh people there. In fact didn't see ANY Welsh people there. And the band didn't even have Y Ddraig Goch.
What struck me were two things: Black t-shirts: not unusual, had a vast collection of black t-shirts meesel way back when. YOUNG people: kids infact. Girls, teenage girls. Loads of 'em. Mobile phones: in my day we held up ciggy lighters, this bunch held up mobile phones. Not to look beautiful, thousands of waving faint blue lights around the stadium. Nah, it was just to film and take photos.

Okay that's THREE things.

Does "pigish" have one g or two?

No comments: