I'm not crazy about sport.
Playing; for fun, I used to a long time ago and I would now if I had the time and / or oportunity, I mean to meet up with a bunch of people once or twice a week to have a kick around or whack a volleyball back and forth, then go for a few beers afterwards, but when it gets competitive, play against other teams from the neighbourhood for some kind of championship or whatnot, nah. Watching; only rugby. However, 1. I don't have a tv. and 2. if I did have, can never get rugby on any channel here anyway, 'cept for some satellite channel maybe then it would cost me megabucks. If I did watch any sport I would probably nevereverever watch CRICKET.
ANYWAY, despite all of the above, I was quite surprised and pleased to hear that Ireland have won the cricket world cup, no doubt beating giants (from what I gather) such as India, Pakistan, Australia, West Indies and ...erm Wales?
Well done Ireland!

No comments: