AND a Good Time was Had by ALL


NO COMMENTS since my "Where the FUCK is Waldo" post. I offended loads of people with the word FUCK and with a photo of naked people I suppose.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
etc.

now yer all waiting for the photo of naked people again eh? well fuck off.

THE ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BASH went well. Barbie on the terrace with the best of friends, Victor YES! He made an appearance, only after calling him about 5 times. So at some time during the afternoon I was over the road buying more charcoal for phase 4 when V walked past speaking on his mobile "So where's Alan's flat then? I'm now walking past a corner shop..." , "HEY VICTOR you fuck!" (that fucking word again) so then as we're coming into the gate, Bardo arrives by car.

PHASE FOUR started with some fine slices of picanha mal passado of course there are always those that want it bem passado but tough shit, they have to wait until phase six at least. By phase six I was well pissed so I don't remember much but I still managed to serve the meat - that is after branding the palm of my hand with a U shape because of grabbing the red hot grill handle and consequently - I think, or it may have been another moment of relapse caused by BEER - dropping the picanha into the coals. I managed to fish it out with a skewer, nobody noticed the ashy taste.

SOMEWHERE / TIME BETWEEN phase six and seven we were dancing to THE KINKS, la-la-la-la-Lola, la-la-la-la-Lola, I know what I am, and I know I'm a man, and so is LOLA, in the 1 x 5m space between the computer and bookshelves. Also somewhere/time between phase 6 and 7 Angie threw up and went to have a "lie down".

MIRIAM OR VICTOR had brought a joint - we smoked. It was brown, I've never seen a brown joint before. I think it was the brown joint that induced the Kinks dancing scene and the vomiting Angie scene.

PEOPLE I HAVEN'T MENTIONED. Those present apart from Victor, Miriam, Bardo, Angie. Simone, insisting that next time the barbie must be in her place. Ian, without Carmen, trying to enjoy himself. Sergio and Lucinha, also trying to enjoy themselves, but with two super dooper kids anxious to discover everything and anything in a shorter time possible, quite tense.

SOMETIME / WHERE after phase seven myself, Victor and Bardo went out in the latter's car to get more beer in the supermarket, don't remember much from this only that we were breaking all the normal drinking and driving laws.

Just now I googled "Alan's 43rd birthday party" for images and it didn't find anything, none of my guests took a digital camera. Google found "Robert's 43rd birthday party" so there's a tiny photo up there on the right somewhere. I don't know who the figgins Robert is or where he's from but I guess one 43rd birthday party is pretty much the same as any other though Robert doesn't seem to be having as much fun as I had.

PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T there that maybe should have been or I would have liked to have seen there. Clara Northfleet, whom one day I shall meet. Albert Einstien also was not there.

KIDS are important, Sergio's and Lucinhas dynamites and Andreas, WHAT a combination. aNanda is no longer classified as a kid, next day she was asking why I kept saying that she is amazing. Well it's because she IS amazing.

NEXT DAY, the usual stomach like a washing machine full of liquified parmesan cheese, diced carrots and tomato skins. But I held it in folks!

No comments: