Rock for Teens

TEENAGERS! Pay attention: Check out the "Ananda is a Rocker" link that I've put there on the right somewhere. Ananda is Angie's daughter, there's lots of stuff about those weird new rock bands like Avril Lasagna and Pinkin' Lark or something like that. Anyway take a look. It's in Portuguese.

It rained on my barbecue last night! I had to scurry over to the barbie pit with an umbrella then scrurry back to the shelter. It's a bit cooler today. Had to cancell my class this morning due to ... er....well put it this way, if I had gone to class, I would have had to spend most of the time in the bathroom. Feeling better now though and it's almost time for the first beer of the day!

It's Friday! It's five o'clock! And it's Crackerjack!
Actually it's Saturday, it's nine thirty in the morning and it's my cool batch pad.

No comments: