A Pleasant Evening on the Terrace Vicar

Y Ddraig Goch reporting from the heart of Southern Brazil, well not really the heart - more the small white fluffy bit just below the belly button. GAƚCHO Land! Cowboys and accordion music. Porto Alegre's a fairly decent city, could be much better though, it has a lot of tourist potential with a very wide river (really an estuary) and wonderful sunset views. The local government don't seem to want to bother their arse over attracting tourists though - there are Shopping Centres mind you. I think PoA could be known as the City of Shopping Centres, hundreds of the fucking things. Hate 'em meself.
And from my living room and terrace I have a wonderful view, the terrace is great for al fresco sex and barbies, though not at the same time could be a bit dodgy. The sex should come before the barbie I guess. I've often thought of inviting my gf onto the terrace for a shagging I'm not sure how the neighbours above would react, I'd probably be evicted on the spot. Tell the truth, I don't have the courage, maybe at night though.
Watch this space!
HWYL FAWR!

No comments: