IF Someone Shoots You in the Forest, Does it Make a Noise?

Today I can go out and legally buy a gun! If I had the money that is.
Brazil's referendum resulted in a majority of no to the prohibition of selling firearms. There were complicated arguments for and against.
As Wilma lashes the Florida coast we're feeling the effects here in PoA; at my barbecue yesterday the newspaper which I use to cover a metal table lifted slightly and shifted on the table top. A few minutes later a paper napking was blown to the floor, I thought about cancelling the barbecue, taking shelter and boarding up the windows but after several minutes of close observation of the neighbours washing line made me I decided to risk possible injury from falling paper and go ahead with my weekly orgy of consuming large quantities of roasted meat and cold beer.

No comments: