PoA Parking and New Shoes



Consideration for other car park users? What?
And this is only two mild examples, at the same time in the same car park, just one car between them, I've seen much worse.

* * *
There comes a time in a man's life when he has to buy new shoes, several times in a man's life actually, one of those times is almost upon me once again. My finest brown leather pair are almost at the end of their useful lives*, just the left one actually, the right one still has a lot of Umph, I wonder if I can get away with wearing just the right one and a left flip-flop, think anyone would notice? I could could put a bandage on my big toe, that would justify flip-flop usage. The wear is manifest by a small split on the left side, this, in fact, is only visible by the appearance of my white sock. So I had another genius idea, I don't think I'll get away with the flip-flop gag, too cold anyway, all I need to do is buy several pairs of brown socks! A lot cheaper than buying a new pair of shoes anyhow.
*Useful as footwear that is, when they're completely scragged I can throw them at an infidel.

HWYL!

No comments: