Odds Bonkin's if it's not IOM TT time again. 20 something year ago 'twas since I were there. Must've been 85 or 87 or both, I did go twice in fact. First time I fell in with a bunch of Jolly Irish Bikers and they dragged me into their hotel and forced large quantities of Bushy's down my throat. Next morn, early, they were hammering on my door wanting to go see the racing. Our form of transport? A VW kombi, no seats in the back, where I got stuck, and was soon vomming out the side door much to the chagrin of the bikes following us. Had Kawasaki Z1100R at the time and I wandered around the circuit on it a few times when not drunk.

Second time I fell in with a bunch of Jolly Danish Bikers, THEY dragged me to their campsite and forced large quantities of Bushy's down my throat. Spent the week drunk and looking at girls' tits in wet t-shirt competitions. This time round I had a Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator. I met Dumpy from Dumpy's Rusty Nuts and Someone Famous from The Groundhogs but I was too drunk to know it was someone famous.

No comments: