Summer Time and the Living is

IESU GRIST! but it's friggin' hot today.
So what's been going on...

SUNDAY 2006 1st JAN, had a relationship crisis. The Good Lady asked for some "time off", I took that as a message but since then (principally because of a wonderful conversation with the GL herself) I've realized that our relationship is in fact stronger than ever and the "time off" is just that. We all need our time off.

I'VE TAKEN UP my Irish Tin Whisle and started to blow and PEEEEEP away again, it's a beautiful little instrument - in fact I've got three of them, each one has a distinct sound - at the mo I'm trying to learn "A Fig for a Kiss", an Irish jiggy reely thing. I can't help wondering if my neighbours are getting pissed off but according to my friend Sergio, a professional musician and Highland Pipes player, in order to practice and perfect one shouldn't be concerned about neighbours. I wonder what HIS neighbours think of him and the bagpipes?!

AS I MENTIONED right there at the top, it's been jolly hot today, a marvelous build up to a summer storm which happened just now. I couldn't resist going out onto the terrace into the pouring rain, dressed only in a pair of short shorts, wonderful feeling - didn't quite have the courage to strip completely though I would've loved too, if the GL had been here she would've perhaps encouraged such outrageous behavior.

I'VE JUST RUN OUT OF BEER!!
I'm away down the corner shop


FUCKING HOT AND STUFFY.
and a ice cold beer helps

No comments: