Barkis is Willing!

An inspireutron (that's one of them quantum physics particles that come from outa there somewhence, this one inspires) hit me yesternight, it pierced right through my brain lobes, or it may have been the beer, anyways check this out, as I observed the end of day potential storm:

the wind sucked with a mighty force (for who are we to question whether wind sucks or blows, if you've ever been out on a really windy day, you will conclude - wind SUCKS!), SUCKED with such a might force that the two fig palms, silhouetted black-gray against the blackgray night (OH Please!) undulated together like two gigantenormous starfish SHAGGING, do starfish shag? on a blackgray beach.
Try as it might, it didn't rain, the blackgray (OKAY THAT'S IT!) night Zipped and Zapped like some huge great Zippy Zappy thing; when I looked down it seemed to Zip and Zap more as if to try and attract my attention though I saw but one big Zap right infront. Not one Zip did I see.
Accompanying the Zipping and Zapping were rumblings that sounded like my innards an hour or so after curried beans.

AT THIS POINT I went to bed. And still it didn't rain. When does the next Nobel for Literature come up?

HEY, IF SHAKESPEARE was so brilliant, how come he didn't win a Nobel for Literature EH?

BONUS POINTS if anyone can recognise my posting titles.
JUST LEAVE a message.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Barkis was willing to marry David Copperfield's nurse. But what does that have to do with sucking wind?