´sbpeen a long time since I rock and rolled

yup it´s been a long time since I wrote this log.
I see I have visitors from various places around the globe. HELLO etc (please feel free to translate into your appropriate languages)
Well I´m not quite VERY well settled yet, still got some furniture to get. I´ve got my miolo working.....(see "101 Miolo recipes").
Found this passage in D.H. Lawrence´s Lady Chatterley:

But he, the keeper, as the day grew, had realized: it´s no good! It´s no good trying to get rid of your own aloneness. You´ve got to stick to it all your life. Only at times, at times, the gap will be filled in. At times! But you have to wait for the times. Accept your own aloneness and stick to it, all your life. And then accept the times when the gap is filled in, when they come. But they´ve got to come. You can´t force them.
With a sudden snap the bleeding desire that had drawn him after her broke. He had broken it, because it must be so. There must be a coming together on both sides. And if she wasn´t coming to him, he wouldn´t track her down. He mustn´t. He must go away, till she came.

s´funny, seems I´m going through a similar experience right now

No comments: