WHAT THE BLAZES??!! one and two

What the blazes??!! (1)

I object strongly to my country's flag being used as a snobby upmarket fashion trade mark, I don't mean just a t-shirt design, I have several Y Ddraig Goch t-shirts myself. I mean the image used as an actual trade mark. Brazilian company Carmim use the passant dragon image on their clothes and fashion accessories. Okay, it may not be red and of course we don't have the patent on our flag, but check this out:






Now I can't go out in my Y Ddraig Goch t-shirts without people thinking I'm a rich fashion follower who buys Carmim clothes! YES, It makes me mad. Here's the link if any Welsh person wants to write an angry e-mail off to them, I just did.


WHAT the blazes??!! (2)

Everywhere I sweep there are long black hairs (as well as cupim wings), I mean what the blazes??!! Where do they come from? Long black wimmin? I would say they come from the Good Lady, but I mean, how come she's not freekin' bald by now?

No comments: